Band of Brothers Match
The theme of this match is to utilize the two most common firearms used in WWII by the U.S. Military. Specifically, the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine. The M1 Garand will be scored as major caliber and the M1 Carbine will be scored as minor caliber using standard USPSA scoring. M1 Carbines will be restricted to 10 rounds in the magazine. All rifles may be shot using only iron sights.
1. Competitors should help pick up magazines & en bloc clips for their fellow shooters.
2. Remember the M1 Thumb during reloads!
3. Stage diagrams and descriptions should be up on the website prior to the match date. There will possibly be some changes in the stage diagrams once we actually setup the match, don’t be surprised. War is hell.
4. The longest shot will be 100 yards.
5. I recommend having a sling on your rifle although this is not mandatory, it’s just a safer means of carrying the firearm after you finish your course of fire.
6. No armor piercing, incendiary or tracer ammo permitted.
I hope to see you at the match!
- George Schmaeling