Junior Shooters Safety Class
Junior Shooters Safety Class - 9:30am start time. Open to anyone 14 to 21 years old. (Must be accompanied by the parent whose handgun he or she is using).
What to bring:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, driver's license)
- Handgun (.380 caliber or larger)
- SASS (Cowboy) shooters bring second handgun
- 2 magazines or speed loaders and magazine pouches
- 30 rounds of ammo
- Pistol license listing guns you've brought
Class will consist of safety briefing and competition procedures, followed by live-fire session to demonstrate the techniques covered in the training. Photos for ID cards will be taken after the live-fire session. Depending on the turn out, we should be done by around noon.