Band Of Brothers
The theme of this match is to utilize several firearms used in WWII by the US Military. Specifically, the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine. This match will also permit the Springfield M1A & the Beretta BM59. The M1 Garand/M1A/BM59 will be scored as major and the M1 Carbine will be scored as minor using USPSA scoring. All guns will be restricted to 8 rounds during the match. (7+1) All rifles must be shot using only iron sights.
1. Help pick up magazines & en bloc clips for fellow shooters.
2. Remember the M1 Thumb during reloads!
3. Stage diagrams and descriptions should be up on the website prior to the match date. There will be some changes in the stage diagrams once we actually setup the match.
4. The longest shot will be 100 yards.
5. I recommend having a sling on your rifle although this is not mandatory, it’s a safer means of carrying the firearm after you finish the stage.