We have made some minor updates to the website. We have eliminated the monthly newsletter. We will be updating the website more frequently from this point. We have created a new section from the main menu that will have all posted match & event information as it's received. News & updates related to LIPSA will still be posted on the main page. Match information & scores will continue to be archived monthly. The process of moving all of the previously archived match data over to the new section will take some time, but I assure you the old match data is not lost. Match directors can continue to email all match related information (divisions, special rules or regulations, stage descriptions, etc) to the webmaster. Our goal with this change is to get match information out to the public faster. If you see any issues or problems, please shoot me an email. Thanks!
Posted By: Nick Schillaci [Webmaster]
Post Date: 07/09/2014
The plate racks have been repaired and returned to there normal location. The plate rack may be used in accordance with LIPSA range rules. Please review these rules below and follow them at all times while using the plate racks. Thank you.
1) All general rules apply to the Steel Plate Racks & Hogan’s Alley.
2) All shooting is to take place from behind the tables.
3) Only handguns chambered in true pistol calibers are permitted. Rifle caliber pistols will destroy the plates and create a safety hazard. The use of centerfire rifles is not permitted on the plate racks regardless of the ammunition used.
4) If any damage to the plate racks or Hogan’s Alley is discovered or created you must immediately discontinue use and notify any member of the board of directors.
5) You and your guest may use only one of the plate racks unless there are no other members waiting to use them.
6) Use of the plate racks/Hogan’s Alley is limited to one hour/one setting of the timer unless there are no other members waiting to shoot.
Posted By: Manny Camean [President]
Post Date: 06/05/2014
Problem at the range? In your travels, if you notice a problem with a piece of range equipment, please help us out by notifying us. Any problems with range equipment can be reported to our Quartermasters Jeff Paulsen & Bill Rodgers by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!